- Brussels sprouts – 0.5 kg
- Chicken fillet – 200 g
- Soy sauce – 2 tbsp. l.
- Butter – 60 g
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. l.
- Garlic – 2 tooth.
- Sour cream – 1.5 tbsp. l.
- Parmesan – 50 g
- Carrots (1 small or 0.5 large)
- Allspice (ground) – to taste
Nutritional and energy value:
|100 g dish|
Recipe for Brussels sprouts salad with chicken:
- Chicken fillet cut into pieces (do not grind).
- Prepare the marinade in a separate bowl. Soy sauce, ground pepper, one clove of garlic combine and mix well.
- Add the chicken pieces to the marinade and leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
Boil Brussels sprouts in salted water. Sometimes cabbage is bitter, to avoid this trouble, I have a secret. When the water boils, drain the water and fill it with new water, add a few drops of lemon juice to the water with cabbage and boil for another 5-7 minutes.
Cool the boiled cabbage. Cut larger heads into two parts and fry in butter.
Three carrots on a grater (I have a grater for Korean carrots).
Marinated meat and carrots are fried in vegetable oil for 10 minutes.
At the end of frying, add chopped garlic (second clove), sour cream, pepper and simmer for another 5 minutes.
Grate the cheese and sprinkle it over the finished dish!
Salad served warm! Enjoy your meal